Sunday 3 August 2014

Fallen For You

Remember that lovely fallen for you cut from t'other week? Well this is the lovely lady to whom it was sent. Isn't this just lovely?..
'Good day Mrs P, my name is Gail Walker, I've been a fan of yours for a while, I bought your first paper cutting kit but didn't do to great with it, infact to say I butchered it would be kind, I was saving my pennies to get the second one, It was my birthday on Wednesday I had the best surprise ever, not only did I get an actual real life paper panda papercut cut by your fine hands but I also had a box packed full of all your super goodies including a paper cutting kit mark 2, which is awesome the knife is so much better and I actually shocked myself at how well I did this time, my fiancée Chris burnley explained what you had done with the give away and that off your own back you included all those lovely things for my birthday, thank you so very very muchly you are a really super person and I just wanted to thank you for being such a nice gal you are truly good people
=^-^=
Gail xxxxx'


No comments:

Post a Comment