Friday 28 August 2015

Positive Positivity


Positive Positivity :)



This week has been a brilliant week :) Woke up early every morning ready and raring to go! Eek, this getting up early lark is really quite invigorating! :) But do have to admit it is tiring, but the sense of accomplishment is worth all the hard work :) Looking forward to the Autumn period, have some great things planned for PP and of course the run up to (shhhhh don't tell anyone I said this word this early) Christmas!
Having such a positive attitude this week I wish to share it with you all! So I challenge you all each day to do something positive and hold that positivity all day! Don't let it go!

On that positive note, do you know what week it is?? It's new ACEO week!! I know I say this almost every month, but I do think this months set is my favourite set so far! There is something for everyone. A rockstar rabbit, dragons, giraffes, fairies and a flamingo!!! Remember, this set is available for just 1 month and each one comes hand signed on the back by the wonderful Mr P himself.


These also fit wonderfully in our handmade ACEO frames! So don't miss out get yours now xx

Panda hugs and Panda snogs! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment