Friday 14 August 2015

What a week...
This week has been a bit of a rollercoaster for me, it started with a stay in Cheltenham hospital :( I was very poorly this week but was expertly looked after in hospital and after scans, tests and some questionable poking and prodding, I was soon well enough to discharge myself to be treated as an outpatient at home. Love the work our NHS tirelessly does and they were super helpful in hospital, but I am much more comfortable at home. Mr P is such a good doctor I may even have to buy him an outfit! I am lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life who looks after me like I'm a princess!


Heres my hospital selfie after the wonderful effects of medication :)

But now I am home it has been a rough few days but I think I am now on the mend, I am not 100% but I certainly much better than I was :) In fact I managed to pick my scalpel up and cut a few tinies ready for Tiny Tuesday! Huzzah!


Lastly this little smug (insert suitable swear word here) made me worry so much because he went missing again :( I went through so many emotions as I thought I had lost him :(

But after a worrysome day and a bit, cheeky chops just strolled in like nothing had happened! I have never been so relieved! I love my animals like they are my children and when they disappear they scare me half to death! Just so glad he is home for cuddles! 

xxxx


1 comment: