Friday 29 January 2016

Blood! Real blood! Am I going to die?!

Look! Blood! Real blood! Am I going to die?!

A real life work related injury! 'Have you had an accident at work that wasn't your fault?...Oh, Wait! It totally was my fault!'

I still didn't do it cutting!! I was opening a pack of blades! This leads me to remind you all of blade safety. Those little rascals are SHARP! PLEASE be ever so careful when you need to change your blades.

Use this handy blade removal box to remove your old blade -
http://www.paperpandacuts.co.uk/papercutting-crafting-supplies-c41/blade-handle-supplies-c53/swann-morton-papercutting-supplies-swann-morton-blade-removal-disposal-unit-p217


Open the new packet carefully - For Example; Don't use your teeth ;)

Use some pliers or other grips to place the new blade into your handle. - Keep the on the opposite edge of the cutting edge, so you don't dull the fresh cutting surface with your scratchy grips!
Luckily it didn't get on the finished papercut, which you can see here - with my cheery smiling chops!





No comments:

Post a Comment