Sunday 2 June 2013

We Have A Winner


A massive thank you to all who entered Paper Panda's very first HUGE HAUL blog comp, totally blown away with the response and the amazing ideas you came up with for Bird & Bunny. 

Poppy had a tough job choosing from them all but had great fun and she has decided, so just to recap the winner will receive:


A Woodland Circle luxury screen printed, 
vegan (yes really) cushion.
A screen printed tote bag.
An original, hand drawn, hand cut papercut. This is a little decorated watering can, mounted, unframed and it's the only one of it's kind.
All three Bird and Bunny badges.Two Bird and Bunny laser cuts. 
A pack of three luxury greetings cards.
A Bird and Bunny handbag mirror.



We have a winner!
Roz Meredith - I was thinking out loud and my little boy came up with this - "I think bunny and bird should be sheltering under a toadstool umbrella in the rain, but with the sun peeking out from behind a could with a rainbow overhead" (Suggested by Xander age 7)
So Xander aged 7 is the winner  How awesome is his idea 
Congratulations and thank you for such a fabulous idea! 

2 comments:

  1. I can honestly say I'm happy for Xander and his Mum, but let me just as honestly state I am turning a nasty shade of envy- green :) Wee dude had a fantastic idea there and I am looking forward to seeing it in paper <3

    ReplyDelete